This 2018 Juxtaposed ‘Boomstick’ Tempranillo is from the Seadragon Vineyard near American River, Kangaroo Island. 75% of the fruit is crushed and destemmed, with the other 25% processed as whole bunches with no adds, filtering or fining. This Tempranillo is true to its varietal roots as a more savoury and less fruity wine.
93 points - Andrew Graham, Australian Wine Review
92 points - Gary Walsh, The Wine Front
93 points - QWine
Tags: Kangaroo Island, Tempranillo