Here’s a few recent comments from some of Australia’s wine media about these two wines…
- “A welcome detour when I can’t go to Naples.” 92 points, Ned Goodwin MW, Halliday Wine Companion
- “It’s nicely done. Classic food-friendly dry white of interest…” 92 points, Gary Walsh, The Wine Front
- “The fruit floats through the mouth and you can't help but hold on and enjoy the ride. With a slight lemony tang, it leaves the mouth a little chalky. Gimme another.” 92 points, Steve Leszczynski, QWine
2019 Sangiovese Rosé
- “Like this. A whole lot of character.” 92 points, Gary Walsh, The Wine Front
- "Think mandarin peel, raspberries, dried basil, white cherry, the white bit of the strawberry and blood orange. It's busy but also immensely satisfying. Great stuff." 92 points, Steve Leszczynski, QWine.